If you are interested in working for the Parks and Recreation Dept. as a umpire, referee, or scorekeeper.
1. You must complete this packet > Employee Packet 2018< and turn it in BEFORE you can be considered to work. * If you don't fill this out and still work-you will not be eligible to be paid.
2. Fill out the form below.
In the message section include the following;
- Your age * Must 13 yrs. or older.
- Experience playing the sport. How long, etc.
- Experience, if any, with referring the sport or other sports.
* Submission of this info. DOES NOT guarantee you will work.