If you are interested in working for the Parks and Recreation Dept. as a umpire, referee, or scorekeeper.

1. You must complete this packet >Employee Packet 2022< and turn it in BEFORE you can be considered to work. * If you don't fill this out and still work-you will not be eligible to be paid.

2. Fill out the form below. * Must 14 yrs. or older

In the message section include the following;

  • Experience playing sports. Which sports and how long, etc.
  • Experience, if any, with referring sports.

* Submission of this info. DOES NOT guarantee you will work.

Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.