How to Register
All registration links should take you to Sportsites, which is the offsite software program used for Mapleton's online registration. Please contact Sportsites with log in or password issues 1-888-600-6100.
- First time users will need to create an account and password. Please click on the REGISTER HERE button below to get started.
- Upon completion of your registration you should receive an e-mailed receipt. If you do not receive a receipt in your e-mail showing a PAID amount, your registration was not completed.
- Online registration is available for most Youth Team Sports, Individual Sports, and Seasonal Camps or Classes (IE. gymnastics, dance, summer camps or classes).
- Detailed information is generally provided during online registration if available at the time. IE. dates, venue addresses, approx. season, etc.
If you are willing and able to be a head coach, please mark the "willing to coach" box during online registration, so we may contact you.*Please mark only if you are willing to be a head coach DO NOT mark if assisting
- Year round classes (IE. yoga & jazzercise) DO NOT use online registration. Visit the CLASSES for more information.
Late registration is still available online for a brief time and a late fee is added.
Once online registration closes, registration is CLOSED, no in person registrstion will be accepted after registration closes. You may contact our office at 801-806-9114 to be placed on a waiting list.
* If you are placed on the waiting list please notify us if you are willing and able to be a coach. ( All coaches will be subject to a background check) For more info. on coaching CLICK HERE